@rge Rover, has been developed by ARGE BILISIM engineers for collecting data from the factory operation stations in real time.
- It communicates with RF, it is wireless.
- It allows collecting RFID or barcode data.
- It has a lighting system indicating inefficiency, poor quality and line balance problems.
- Collects analog data like production machines current, voltage and vibration for predictive maintenance.
- Is has dijital Inputs for collecting data from production machines showing if it is in a working or not working situation.
- It has digital outputs allowing put on working or not working mode, from distance.
- Collects production poor quality data from production machines.
- Suitable for long distance communication, thanks to its talented communication protocols.
- @rge Rover comminication protocol isn’t Wi-Fi. In Wi-Fi communications, limited devices can communicate on the same network, while hundreds of @ Range Rover can communicate on the same network thanks to its talented protocol.