Web Site Lighting Text
Web Site Lighting Text
ARGE BİLİŞİM LTD.CO
LIGHTING TEXT UNDER THE LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA NUMBER 6698
a) Data Controller
As ARGE BİLİŞİM LTD.CO (hereinafter referred to as the “Company“), we inform you that we process your personal data as data controller within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as “PDPA” ) and other relevant legislation.
b) Processed Personal Data
In accordance with the PDPA and other relevant legislation, your personal data consisting of your identity and contact information (Name-Surname, Telephone number and e-mail address) will be processed within the scope of the purposes and legal reasons specified in this Clarification Text.
c) The Purpose of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data,
- Carrying out the necessary work by our business units to benefit you from the products and services offered by our company,
- Recommending the products and services offered by our company to you; Planning and/or execution of market research activities for the sales and marketing of products and services,
- Informing our customers who benefit from our products and services about sector developments and management of these processes
For the purposes specified in Article 5 (2) of the PDPA, “a) It is clearly stipulated in the laws”, “c) It is necessary to process the personal data of the parties of the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract”, “ç) To fulfill the legal obligation of the data controller “e) Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right” will be processed for legal reasons.
d) To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your personal data processed by our company is not transferred to any institution, natural persons or private law legal entities.Your personal data may be shared with relevant public institutions and organizations, if required or requested, in order to fulfill legal obligations in accordance to the relevant legislation, without seeking the explicit consent of the person concerned, according to Article 8 (2) (a) of the PDPA.
e) Transfer abroad
Due to the fact that your personal data processed based on the legal reasons specified in Article 5 (2) of the PDPA, the sales and marketing activities of the Company’s products and services are carried out through online software systems whose databases are abroad,In direction with the conditions of transfer abroad in Article 9 (2) of the PDPA, without obtaining the explicit consent of the person concerned,
- Foreign countries declared to have adequate protection by the Personal Data Protection Board (hereinafter referred to as the “Autority” ) (“Foreign Country with Sufficient Protection”)
- It can be transferred, only to be limited to the foreign country and/or countries where the data controllers in Turkey and the relevant foreign country undertake an adequate protection in writing and where the Autority has permission for the relevant transfer (“Foreign Country where the Data Controller Undertaking Adequate Protection”) .
The transfer of your personal data processed within the scope of the above-mentioned purposes abroad will be carried out by our Company with care and by taking all necessary security measures, in accordance with the decisions taken by the Autority and the relevant regulations, especially the PDPA and other relevant legislation.
f) Management and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data, in order to fulfill the purposes specified in paragraph (c) of this text, based on the legal reasons specified in Article 5 (2) of the PDPA, filling out a contact form on the website, sending an e-mail message and visiting the website electronically, with automatic or non-automatic methods. It is obtained by the following methods:
g) Your Rights Under Article 11 of PDPA
Within the scope of Article 11 of PDPA,You have rights as a data owner, and you can submit your requests regarding these rights in accordance with Article 11 and paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the PDPA and The Notification on Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller , preferably by filling in all the information specified in the Relevant Person Application Form on our website. ,
By personally coming to our Company adress at “Abdurrahmangazi Mah. Atatürk Street. No: 30 floor: 4 Sultanbeyli / İSTANBUL”
- In order to be able to detect your identity and not to give information to the wrong people, in writing, through a notary public or by registered letter with return receipt,
- (If existing) by sending an e-mail to the address by using the e-mail address previously notified to our Company and registered in our systems.
or by other methods to be determined by the Autority in the future.
h) Retention Period of Personal Data
The Company deletes, destroys, destroys or anonymizes personal data as soon as the purpose of processing personal data ceases to exist and the mandatory storage periods determined under the Laws and other relevant legislation expire.
i) Changes and Updates
This present clarification text has been prepared within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and other relevant legislation.Necessary changes can be made in the aforementioned disclosure text in direction with the relevant legal legislation and/or changes in the Company’s personal data processing purposes and policies.
The most up-to-date version of the Clarification Text can be accessed at the adress.