PDPA Application Form
RELATED PERSON APPLICATION FORM
ARGE BİLİŞİM LTD.CO
RELATED PERSON APPLICATION FORM UNDER THE LAW NO 6698 ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data owners defined as “relevant person” in the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (referred to as “PDPA“) have been granted the following rights within the scope of Article 11 of the PDPA:
- Learning whether your personal data is processed,
- Requesting information about if your personal data has been processed,
- To learn the personal data processing purpose and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data in case the reasons requiring processing are eliminated, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of other laws and other legislation related to the PDPA, and requesting that the process carried out within this scope be notified to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
According to the 1st paragraph of Article 13 of the PDPA and The Notification on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller ,Applications to be made to our Company regarding these rights shall be made in writing or by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org by using the e-mail address previously notified to our Company and registered in our Company’s system, or by the Personal Data Protection Autority (referred to as the “Autority“). must be communicated by other means to be determined in the future.
In this context, applications to be made to our Company in “written” form, by printing out this present form;
- Upon the applicant’s application to our Company in person,
- Via a notary public or by registered letter with return receipt,
- If the Applicant has an e-mail address registered in our Company’s systems, by sending an e-mail from this address to our Company’s email@example.com ,
- By being signed by the Applicant with the “secure electronic signature” defined in the Electronic Signature Law No. 5070 and sent to the registered e-mail address of the Company,
can be transmitted.
Below is information regarding how the written applications will be delivered to us, specific to the written application channels:
|Application Method||Address to apply||Information to be Specified in the Application Submission|
|Application in person (Applicant comes to the application address in person and applies with a document proving his/her identity)||Abdurrahmangazi Mah. Atatürk Street. No: 30 Floor: 4 Sultanbeyli / İSTANBUL||“Information Request Under the Law on Protection of Personal Data” will be written on the envelope.|
|Notary public notice||Abdurrahmangazi Mah. Atatürk Street. No: 30 Floor: 4 Sultanbeyli / İSTANBUL||“Information Request Under the Law on Protection of Personal Data” shall be written in the notification envelope.|
|Sending e-mail from your registered e-mail address to our firstname.lastname@example.org||“Information Request Under the Law on the Protection of Personal Data” will be written in the subject line of the e-mail message.|
In addition, after the other methods to be determined by the Autority are announced, our Company will announce how the applications will be received through these methods.
Your applications submitted to us will be answered within thirty days from the date of receipt of your request, in accordance with the paragraph 2. of Article 13. of the PDPA, depending on the nature of the request.
Our answers will be delivered to you in writing or electronically in accordance with the provisions of Article 13 of the PDPA.