What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files, mostly letters or numbers, that are stored on your computer or mobile device (“device”) when you visit a website that allow the device in question to be identified.
What Are Your Personal Data Processed Through Cookies?
Your usage and visiting habits, session information, past transactions and browsing information on the Site are processed through cookies.
As a company, we process your personal data consisting of cookies that we collect through log files, empty gif files and/or third party sources, in accordance with the PDP Legislation and limited to the following purposes:
- In order to provide better service to our site visitors, your browsing information is processed, shared with third parties for this purpose and stored securely.
The Company may match information collected online and offline through different methods, or information collected from you on the Site at different times, and use this information in conjunction with information from other sources, such as third parties.
What Types of Cookies Are Used?
Our site uses both first-party cookies (placed by the site you visit) and third-party cookies (placed by servers other than the site you visit). Below you can find the different types of cookies we use on our Site:
- Compulsory (Basic) Cookies: These are mandatory cookies for the website to function properly and for you to benefit from its features and services. For example, authentication cookies, which are activated when you log in to our site, ensure that your active session continues when you switch from one page to another on our site. Disabling these cookies may render services and features unavailable.
- Persistent Cookies:These are cookies that are used to increase the functionality of the Site and to provide a faster and better service to our visitors and remain valid until they are deleted by you through browsers or until the expiration date.These types of cookies are used to remember the choices you make and to personalize your use of the website.This usage includes cookies that save your password and keep your website session open, saving you the inconvenience of entering a password multiple times each visit, and cookies that remember and recognize you on subsequent visits to the website.
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies used during your visit to the website and deleted after the browser is closed. Such cookies do not contain personal data and help reduce the need for personal data to be transferred over the Internet. You can delete these cookies or prevent their use; however, disabling these cookies may result in poor Website performance and limiting your user experience.
- Google Analytics:
- Function: Monitoring / Analysis
- Purpose of Use: To measure and analyze visitor movements from different perspectives in order to increase performance and user experience.
- Working Method: https://www.argebilisim.com/ provides anonymous aggregated data about which screens you navigate and what you do.
- Cookie Type: Third Party, Persistent and Session cookies
How Can You Control Cookie Usage?
If you set your browser to block all cookies, you can continue to use our Website; however, you may not be able to access or have limited access to all functions of the Website, and the quality of your user experience may decrease.
What Are Your Rights as a Data Owner?
In accordance with Article 11 of PDPA, your personal data,
- Learning whether it is processed or not,
- Requesting information about it if it has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this content to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring it to be processed disappear despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the PDPA and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this content to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to the unlawful processing of personal data
We would like to let you know that you have the rights.
Your requests regarding your mentioned rights, preferably by filling in all the information specified in the PDPA Application Form on our website,
It will come exactly to our office adress “Abdurrahmangazi Mah. Atatürk Street. No: 30 Floor: 4 Sultanbeyli / İSTANBUL″
- In order to be able to identify your identity and not to give information to the wrong people, in writing, through a notary public or by registered letter with return receipt,
- (if any) by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org using the e-mail address previously notified to Arge Bilişim and registered in our systems.
or by other methods to be determined by the Autorithy in the future.